За повече информация относно Аталла Ханна:
- 1965 – Attallah Hanna was born in Al-Rameh (Galilee). Went to school in his birthplace; went on to study at Patriarchate Seminary in Jerusalem.
- 1983 – Studied at University of Thessaloniki. Awarded Masters of Arts and Doctor of Philosophy degrees.
- 1991 – Ordained priest at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Was made an archimandrite, spokesman and in charge of the Arab section of the Patriarchate.
- Taught religious studies at Orthodox schools in Jerusalem and Ramleh.
- Taught church history and Arab civilisation in Haifa for seven years.
- Established the Orthodox youth movement. Serves as spiritual father.
- Elected chairman of committee that publishes Arabic books on religious studies for use in Galilee and Palestine’s schools.
- Oversaw broadcasts about Orthodoxy on Voice of Palestine radio.
- Active in the local and international ecumenical movement, including Muslim-Christian dialogues
- Member of board of trustees of Bethlehem’s Al-Liqa’ centre, for cultural and religious studies in the Holy Land.
- Represents Patriarchate in Muslim-Christian affairs section of Middle East Council of Churches.
- Participated in Jerusalem committee, Morocco, representing churches in the Holy Land.
- Represented World Council of Churches at United Nations Committee for Human Rights, discussing the suffering of the Palestinian people.
- Participated in Islamic Summit in Doha, Qatar, speaking in the name of the Churches of the Holy Land.
- Participated in Muslim-Christian meeting about Jerusalem in UAE.
- Visited US many times to discuss difficulties of Palestinians under occupation; while there, he lectured at many universities and met with Christian groups and societies of human rights
- Member of the Palestinian political committee in Jerusalem
- Board of Trustees of Jerusalem Society.
- 2005 Dec 1 – Elected Bishop of Sebastia
- May 2007 – Suspended for a duration of two months by the Holy Synod of the Church of Jerusalem presided by Patriarch Theophilus III